Monday, October 15, 2012

Children of Men

You know those movies that you rent/watch atleast once a year because you just love them so much? You already know what happens, you can quote lines, but everytime you watch it, you discover something new that makes you love it even more?

For me, one of those movies is Children of Men, with Clive Owen and Julianne Moore. I watched it again about a week ago and was blown away, more so than ever before, by how well the film is shot. I definitely wanted to encourage my friends and fans to check it out if you haven't already so I asked
a movie critic friend of mine, Pete Spedale, to dive a little deeper into the film and do a more professional review. He did.

I've included the review below. Make sure to check out the below link to Pete Spedale's reviews on Rotten Tomatoes! He does a great job of reviewing new movies that you can see in theaters. 

Thanks Pete!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/744271/reviews/?id=326459204&fb_source=message#reviews_main



No comments:

Post a Comment